SiC heating element is made from quality green SiC powder, which was also added some additives according to the materials proportion. SiC heating elements are non-metallic products, they have a series of characteristics, such as higher temperature, antioxidation, anticorrosion, increase temperature fast, low coefficient of thermal expansion and so on. Therefore, they are widely used in various kinds of furnace with temperature 800C to 1800C.
Advantage of our SiC heating elements: stable quality, reasonable price, fast delivery
Series of SiC heating elements: dumbell type, rod type, U type, W type, H type, single spiral type, double spiral type
Sizes are available from Dia12mm, 14mm, 16mm, 18mm, 20mm, 25mm, 30mm, 31.7mm (1.25 inch), 35mm, 38.1mm (1.5 inch), 40mm, 44.4mm (1.75 inch) to 54mm (2.125 inch) for all types.
Specifications and resistance range
Length of hot zone
Length of cold zone
Some data for furnace design of SiC heating elements
1.Distance of two heaters should be 1.5-4 times of diameter of cold zone.
2.The diameter of the hole on the wall should be 1.5times of the diameter of the heater.
Notes for using and installing the heater
1. Heater should be protected against damp during storing or installing to ensure the performance of the heater
2. In order to be sure of well-distributed load of each and groups heater should be divided before assembling. The tolerance of resistance of each one can not exceed by 10% each other.
3. Heater is hard and brittle, please be careful when assem bling and maintaining so as to avoid damage.
4. When operating the furnace at the beginning, the voltage should be increased slowly and can not be fully loaded at once. Otherwise the larger current will be resulted in the damage of heater
5. When heater is damaged and need to be changed, the resistance of new one should follow the increasing resistance. If many heaters are damaged or resistance increased too much, all heaters should be changed.
SiC heating elements can be used in the furnace temperature 600C-1400C, directly in the air use as well, and it need not any protective atmosphere. Because of SiC heating elements well performance, they are widely used in high temperature furnace, ceramics, glass, analysis and test, semiconductor, science research.. etc